Blog about nails, manicures, nail polishes, stamping, etc., but also about other things that make my life rich

October 27, 2013

Inspired by an old mani

Looking through my old photos I found this mani:



So I tried to do it once again since my nails are much longer and prettier now.

But even though it looks beautiful on the nails, I failed to transfer it onto the photo :(
The color is unrealistic. On the photos it looks as though the polish didn't cover the surface of the nail evenly and there are some bald spots, but in reality none of that shows...

Base polish is Carlo di  Roma, a no-name polish without a number or a name, which is a lovely dark red jelly. It's so rich and deep that you get the feeling you could dive in it like in a jar of jam  :)
And on top of it just to break the redness, I added some large glitters shaped like circles that add little funky-ness to the mani, since I'm not a fan of classic red manis.




Bye
Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment