Blog about nails, manicures, nail polishes, stamping, etc., but also about other things that make my life rich

September 13, 2012

Finally, a new post :)

Same old story: I was working during the summer as a waitress and my nails were short and awful. Besides, if they weren't, I'd still have no time to give them a nice manicure and to take pictures of it...

Now I'm back. My nails are shorter than what I'm used to, but they are growing every day :)

Today's nails are inspired by music for a contest on Croatian forum.
Whole summer I had the same song in my head, and every time I heard it I immediatelly started to sing and feel better.

The song is We Are Young (Fun), and the verse that got me to do this mani is, of course:

So let's set the world on fire, we can burn brighter than the sun....






Bye
Stickers

2 comments:

  1. Svaka čast za ideju! I ja cijelo ljeto slušam tu pjesmu, ali mi nikada ovo ne bi palo na pamet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I love this mani, great job. :)

    ReplyDelete