Blog about nails, manicures, nail polishes, stamping, etc., but also about other things that make my life rich

March 1, 2012

Deborah 837 strikes again

I love, love, love this polish, and I've had it on my nails three times in three weeks, and that's a lot for me, since I have probably more than 20 polishes that have never been on my nails.

This time I put Deborah 837 over a random no name green polish and then I added a snake-like pattern from new Bundle Monster plates.

The result is really over the top and not for everyone. But, of course, I love it for that.









Bye
Stickers

5 comments:

  1. Odlično! Vrlo mi se svidja!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zeleno :) Ne znam pratiš li blog Did someone said nailpolish? (http://ulmiel.blogspot.com), ona također voli zeleno :D
    Dobro biste se složile, vjerujem, hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pratim, naravno, imaš pravo :)
      Ajme ovi tvoji su krasni!!!

      Delete
  3. http://nailswanted.blogspot.com/2011/10/day-7-black-and-white-nails.html

    ^In that post, what plate did u use? :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used one of the old Bundle Monster plates.

      Delete