Blog about nails, manicures, nail polishes, stamping, etc., but also about other things that make my life rich

February 7, 2012

Day 31. Re-create your favorite challenge

I'm finally done with the challenge!

It was a hard task, picking my fav of all those manis, but somehow I liked Inspired by a color best.
I love the idea of painting each nail differently, but still all of them connected with a single color.

So, here's Inspired by Purple:




I've read somewhere that this kind of mani is called skittles mani (at least Ivana from Ivana Thinks Pink calls them skittles), and I like the name. I like the point of the mani, too.

And mostly I love doing it, choosing  and coordinating colors. I think I'll do it with all the colors I own.


And just a reminder of Inspired by Blue:



Which color looks better?

Bye
Stickers

3 comments:

  1. ova plava je zakon :D mislim, obje su lijepe i uredne, ali ova plava baš ima "ono nešto"

    ReplyDelete
  2. iako mi je plava kombinacija draza i ova mi je super, srednjak mi posebno dobro izgleda :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dobra je i ova kombinacija, ali moje srce ide plavoj *.*

    ReplyDelete