Blog about nails, manicures, nail polishes, stamping, etc., but also about other things that make my life rich

January 4, 2012

New Year's mani with a delay

Hi! 

Happy New Year to all of you!
I didn't have my laptop with me for these holidays because I wanted to spend some time with my family, without any distractions, that's why there's only been one mani on the blog in these past weeks.

But now I'm back and my camera holds some manis I wore those days and I'll be posting more regularly...

So let's start!



First I'm showing you my New Year's mani. I wanted to do something different, not just tons of glitter.
As a base I used wonderful polish from Avon called Violetta Sparkle. It's violet-purple polish with tiny golden flecks that add the dressy feeling neccesary for New Year's Celebration.

I couldn't capture the true beauty of this polish because my lousy camera refuses to take photos of purple-ish polishes... Imagine it a bit lighter and the golden flecks glowing like crazy.

I stamped a peacock with a Bundle Monster plate (I don't know the number but it's the old bundle) and then I added some glitter on a peacock's tail.

I hope you all had a good party. I was with my friend in an apartment and we mixed some coctails and danced untill dawn. I didn't make resolutions (like don't buy polishes you don't need, right!) because I don't regret anything I did in 2011.

Bye
Stickers

5 comments:

  1. lak je zbilja super, a pečat fenomenalan... sve u svemu fantastična manikura :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the peacock design you did and the blingy touch you gave to it with the glitter.
    Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sviđa mi se ideja s paumom, super manikura ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. paunovi mi prekrasno izgledaju :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Violetta Sparkle... just got it recently too! And I love your stamping over it... the peacock with the glitter is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete