Blog about nails, manicures, nail polishes, stamping, etc., but also about other things that make my life rich

January 30, 2012

Day 28. Inspired by a flag

Irish flag because I love Ireland, because I'm going to Dublin this year and beacuse I was listening to Irish pub songs when I faced this challenge...

So here it is:




As a base I used Flormar 120. For green I used Bipa Frog and for orange Essence What do you think?

I'm not really sattisfied with the total look and that's why I did only two nails on each hand.
Frankly, I think it's the worst mani I did for this challenge :(

Bye
Stickers

2 comments:

  1. Moja ljubljena Irska :) Mada na tvojim noktima sve izgleda divno..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, lucky you going to Ireland! I really like those nails. I'm going to buy some polish and try it. :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete