Blog about nails, manicures, nail polishes, stamping, etc., but also about other things that make my life rich

January 15, 2012

Day 24. Inspired by a (random) book

I wanted to do a mani in honor of my favourite book, Five Quarters of an Orange from my favourite author: Joanne Harris.

After three failures of drawing whole, halfs and quarterts of oranges and ending up with totally unrecognizable patterns, I gave up. I just couldn't do the mani I wanted. :(

As I didn't want any book but this for my inspiration I didn't have any back-up ideas and I just took random book I'was currently reading.

So, my inspiration for this mani was a book Virus from Molly Brown. I'm not into SF books, really, but this one I took to the class to read because it was small enough to fit in my bag. :)



The polish I used is Essence You Belong To Me (the name of this polish always reminds me of Lenny Kravitz and his beautiful song I Belong To You).
 The application of this polish is flavless: two smooth coats and a wonderful minty color is achieved.

For stamping the little 'viruses' I used Zoya Veruschka and one of old BM plates.

Bye
Stickers

4 comments:

  1. manikura predobro izgleda, za song imaš pravo, i mene je odmah asociralo ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kad sam vidjela naslovnicu knjige odmah mi je pred ocima bila m57 i ona rombasta mustra...:) Ali i ovo je dobro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it, nice. Welcome to my blog. Nail art step by step. http:// nail-artbyanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete